Sunday, September 20, 2009

Week Three

A lot of things happened this week. I signed up for a few clubs including The Wildlife Society, FFA, and I am still thinking about AGR. I was an officer for two years in my high schools FFA chapter and it is a great organization that offers its members tons of opportunities. I really enjoyed my time in FFA and made lots of friends through it as well. I heard about the wildlife society from former members and i dont know much about what they do, but my major is conservation and wildlife management so they said it is a must for me. The Ag. Fraternity sounds fun. I know a few brothers there but its still up in the air. So anyway, i feel terrible but not as bad as i felt on thursday. Im just getting over a cold so hopefully in a few days it will be gone. Now to change the subject completely, my moms car died a few weeks ago, so now she drives mine. this means that i am pretty much stuck at home or school. Yesterday, we went out to testdrive some very unpractical cars that are way out of the question just for shits and giggles. Cars now a days go a lot faster than they feel and we got one up around 85mph on the test drive. So anyway, I was bugging her to get stick shift so you could actually get moving good and it finally paid off. She didn't sign yet, but it looks promising. Its a four door saab, very reasonable and decent on gas. Its a turbo pushing 270hp and it rips pretty good. Very fun to drive. Unfortunatly, I won't be driving it too much because Im at school.

1 comment:

  1. stick shift is the way to go, funner...i wish i would get more involved in clubs

    ReplyDelete