Saturday, September 12, 2009

Just relaxin

Just got home from school. Im not up to much, just some laundry and that BS. I was gonna get some stuff done outside but then the rain just doesnt stop. Was planning on taking my dog out to hunt doves but not in this shit. they dont fly in the rain and id have to give my dog a bath afterwards. Forget that! Rain sucks. So anyway now im doing some HW so i can screw around back at DVC. Im enjoying school, DVC is different than i thought it would be but its allriight. Not liking Chem Lecture too much though, Hell i dont like any class that starts at 6:15 and goes til 9:30. first class almost put me to sleep and we left like two hours early. Yea well, my motto in HS was "just gotta get by" and im sticking with it. Yea so this is my first blog and i dont know what im doing so im about done. Prbly gonna watch Boondock Saints later... Classic movie. My group English presentation goes next and the first group oowwned theirs so i guess we'll have to step it up for the grade. Thats it for me im out.

3 comments: