Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Traffic violation

So my buddy and i are driving home on friday. We are on backroads about ten minutes from my house, we're out in the middle of freakin nowhere and ive never seen a cop there in my entire life. So we are cruzin at about 35, going around a turn, talking about another friend who drives like we're in nascar. We are making fun of him from the night before when we hear a WHOOOUUPPPP!! and see lights in our mirrors. We are the only ones on the road besides another friend following us in his truck. So we have no idea why we are getting pulled over, none at all. The cop is sitting in his cruzer for awhile meanwhile im talking to my friend who is shitting his pants in the drivers seat. As the cop walks up our other buddy drives by real slow waving and laughing. The cop goes, You know why im pulling you over today? My friend goes "Uh... NO" I clocked you doing 47 in a 25. We looked at each other and were thinking, "No you didnt you lying son of a bitch" But he kept his mouth shut. Now we are in a very old explorer with no shocks left, there is no way in hell we could have driven almost 50 mph on that road in that vehicle. NO way! The cop was screwing with us and we knew it, So he knew my friend would fight it so that is why he dropped it to no points and 40 bucks less, just enough to piss us off but not enough to fight it. Anyway, so we rip out of there double time and then five minutes later almost hit a deer. not a good day for my friend! When ever i hear stories about cops being A-holes, it is coming from the A-hole that got pulled over for doing stupid shit. But i can attest to the statement. I realize that there are a few bad ones everywhere in any job, but i guess the good ones are always somewhere else.

4 comments:

  1. That sucks..Yeah i know from experience..I have an EXTREMELY HOT LICENSE right now..and yeah they just come out of no where...seriously..I try to lighten my lead foot, and it just doesn't work : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yea I have quite the lead foot too! I've never been pulled over for it but I made a right turn on red when the sign said no turn on red. My fine was like 107.50 and I was so pissed. It was my fault but I think that if you can clearly see both ways at a red light and there is no one coming, which there wasn't!, you should be able to turn. Oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have had many police encounters in my car. Ive been pulled over 3 times for speeding, once for mysterious activity, and another time for driving with no seat belt on the cell phone. Fortunatly I have been able to talk my way out of most of them. The only ticket I have received was a $140 ticket for taking on the cell phone during click it or ticket week in NJ lol.

    ReplyDelete