Friday, September 25, 2009

A slow week

SO this week went by smoothly. so far im doing alright in my classes, we havent had to many grades yet even though ive had a shit ton of homework. I guess thats a big difference between high school and college, there arent as many grades to help you out. Just tests and papers. Any way, looking forward to this three day weekend! Gonna go back to my home Rink to screw around with my high school hockey team. should be fun to ruff em up a bit. haha. I havent skated since my last game last year so it should feel pretty good to get back on the ice for a change. Im really out of shape though so im gonna be pretty winded. Im typing this while waiting for my buddy to pick me up to take me home but i think he forgot. Maybe i wont be going home this weekend. Its starting to get a little cooler out and im excited for hunting season. Archery for doe already started so maybe i'll get out a few times. I hope. If i don't i might go crazy because i live to hunt. Its not about being successful, its about the experiences and learning things even though it is nice when your effort pays off. For me it is just getting out in the woods and not thinking about the shit going on in my life, its about slowing down and forgetting about my problems. For someone who doesnt hunt, it will be hard for them to really understand why I hunt. Well, i m gonna go try to find this kid before he leaves without me.

1 comment:

  1. all the guys in my family hunt, i love fishing but i've always seen hunting as strictly a man thing, i tend to cross the line when it comes to being a girl doing guy things but there's something about hunting that i've never wanted to touch

    ReplyDelete