Sunday, October 25, 2009

Redlining

I went home on wednesday after class. To get some stuff done at my house and then get into the stand for an evening hunt. I saw three doe but let them go because im waiting for a buck. I stopped in to a few parties after dark. You know the crazy Wednesday night parties everyone talks about. not. I was going to go out hunting before my 12:15 English on thursday. turns out i didnt wake up in time so i slept in. I thought i set my alarm but really turned it off instead. So i woke up precisely at 11 am. Now i live one hour and twenty minutes away from school on a good day so i figured im screwed since i still had to do some crap fore i left. I took litterally a 20 second shower, folded laundry, packed up, let my dogs outside and hopped in my subaru. I dropped my crap off at my dorm and ripped over to D lot and still made it to class on time. Amazing right, I figured it was worth blogging about since not much else goes on.

1 comment:

  1. Haha that sucks! I hate rushing! Last nihgt I set my alarm for 6:30 to get up this morning and it never went off. Luckily I set 3 different alarms to make sure I get up and I usually don't get out of bed until the third one goes off. But today it never did! (it's because i accidentally set it for 6:30 PM!) Whoops!

    ReplyDelete